That time of year is upon us again.
A Xmas Menu and OFFER to shout about. Have a look at our newly designed Xmas Menu and drinks packages.
Terms & Conditions apply (Listed Below).
Terms and Conditions
Bookings & Deposits
- When Booking for a Christmas Party, a NON-REFUNDABLE deposit will be needed to secure the booking. Parties of 6-19 will require a £50 Deposit, parties 20+ will be required to pay £100.
- Any monies paid above these amounts prior to booking will be treated as deposit payments and are NON-REFUNDABLE
- Until a deposit is paid, your booking is only provisionally made and not guaranteed. By paying a deposit, you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions laid out in this list and guarantee your requested time slot.
- In case of a complete cancellation within 1 week the deposit will be fully forfeited due to the busy holiday period.
XMAS Party Menu
- Every dish listed on our Xmas Menu will be served, in smaller portions but bigger variety. The food is designed to be shared amongst your party and not served individually. Bearing that in mind, the quantities are determined by the party size (NOT all you can eat). In the unlikely event some members are still hungry, items from our normal menu can be available to order but will incur additional cost.
- Any dietary requirements should be given to us 24 hours prior to the booking.
- Drinks Packages : Are exclusively available by pre-order only. Excluded from our The Early Bird Offer. The Early Bird offer is not transferable to another dare or party.
- Dessert Packages : Need to be added at least 24 hours prior to booking. No additional deposit is required.
- The Xmas Party Menu is running from the 1st November until the 31st January.
- We operate a Table Service ONLY. Cash cannot be taken individually at the tables for drinks or being purchased at the bar.
- On the night of the booking, good behaviour must be adhered to at all times. We want you to have fun but what we don’t want is to affect other bookings that may be present at the same time. We will subsequently ask you once if the table is mis-behaving or being too loud. If you are then asked to leave due to bad behaviour, you will still be liable for the total bill for the whole party (Please see payments section (2) for who is responsible).
- Any damages made to any property of Pedro’s Casa and the person responsible cannot be identified, the person who organised the booking will be liable for any damages to pay.
- We would like to ask each party to turn up on time for their booking. We understand that it is the time when you can let your hair down, but being late would affect other parties and individuals’ experience. It might also mean you will have a shorter time to enjoy yourselves further to any following bookings. Tables booked at peak times (6 – 8pm) are subject to a 2 hour turn around (2 and a half hours for parties over 20 people). By booking after 8pm we can guarantee the table until the end of the night.
- We accept all major credit or debit cards (Except American Express), Cash and any valid gift vouchers.
- The Xmas Party Offer is STRICTLY A ONE BILL POLICY. Whilst we know you all want to maybe pay separately for your individual meals, we simply cannot cater for so many people wishing to pay all at the same time. For that reason, the person who organises the party booking will be responsible to ensure that this does not happen.
- Unless informed with at least 24 hours notice, any decrease in party member numbers will still be charged for the amount made at time of booking.
- Any increase in booking sizes will need 72 hours notice due to table allocation and planning.